” We are a new age savings platform enabling individuals to use the power of social savings to make meaningful changes to life and enable a better future”
Sign up for early access to our iPhone beta app
Social Savings the Imali Way – Esusu
- Save in a social setting with Friends and Family
- Ability to contribute to multiple Esusu’s and Funds(charity & non-profit)
- Add Funds, Contribute to Esusu, Request funds for an Esusu and much more
A regular mobile wallet all of your own
- Shows peer to peer and Esusu transactions all in one screen
- Shows current wallet state who is requesting funds and when new funds are due
- Shows your summarized savings
Cash out when you can
- Seamlessly Cash out to your bank account or virtual card
On the Imali Card
"Use your Imali Virtual Card everywhere Credit Cards are accepted"
Your data is safe with us. Our top priority is the privacy and security of your data. We will not make any unauthorized use of your personal information.
Your deposits and insured to at least $250,000 through our banking partner. Plus, your Imali Card is protected from unauthorized transactions.
*The Imali Visa® Debit Card is issued by The Bancorp Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. Visa’s Zero Liability Policy covers U.S.-issued cards and does not apply to certain commercial card transactions, or any transactions not processed by Visa. You must notify your financial institution immediately of any unauthorized use. For specific restrictions, limitations and other details, please consult your issuer.
Coming Soon to the App Store and Google Play Store
Including these features:
- Create or increase your credit profile by constant Credit Bureau reporting
- Remit savings directly from our app to any country in the world
- Identify goals and life milestones and invite friends and family to support
- A complete financial inclusion and transaction platform to simplify your financial life